Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Societe Brewing Opening

My blogging has been light due to a high volume of real work, but I do need to pass on some important information.  I have noted before that I am looking forward to the opening of Societe Brewing.  Societe announced on Twitter yesterday that its soft opening is today.  Brandon Hernandez has a post up on his San Diego Reader blog that Societe's opening is tomorrow.  Either way, the wait is over.  Societe's first two beers are a Belgian Extra ale and a big IPA.  I am trying to juggle my schedule so I can get to Societe sometime in the next few days.  Below is information on Societe's location and hours from Brandon Hernandez's blog:
Societe Brewing Company is located at 8262 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard and their hours of operation will be Wednesdays from 4 to 7 p.m., Thursdays from 2 to 8 p.m., Fridays and Saturdays from noon to 9 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. For those who prepare to sit, the company's full scale grand opening is set for June 30.

No comments: