Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Occasional Blogger

I came to a stark realization over the holidays: I have become an occasional blogger. The years of more than 100 posts are over; I did not even make it to 40 posts in 2019. I find this disappointing and sad, but there is no other conclusion, and I don't see a change to this low volume. I do know that I have no plans to stop the blog. An occasional blogger is better than being a no blogger. I have a few posts I want to get to in the new year, including one on a brewery I visited. Here is a picture of a a hazy IPA from Modern Times I had some time in December. I did not take notes on the beer, and I'll admit, I don't remember much about it, other than I liked it, and unlike most hazy IPAs, but like most Modern Times' hazy IPAs, it had bold flavor.


No comments: