Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Beer Recommendations

I was asked by a friend today for holiday beer recommendations for a party he was hositng.  I immediately said Dupont's Avec Les Bons Voeux, which is possibly the finest beer on the planet, holiday beer or not.    I try to enjoy a couple of this smooth, souped up saison a year.  I sent a later email telling him that he should also buy some Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale, a classic American holiday beer.  If my friend and his guests don't like either of these two beers they deserve to get sick on their eggnog.

1 comment:

Gites Dordogne said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I found it on your page its really amazing. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information. I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. Thus, you made me feel like I should learn more about this. I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.