Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Paying For Sins Of Others

I just received Alpine Brew Company's latest email.  No more growlers of Exponential Hoppiness due to a growler showing up on ebay.  Here is the quote from Alpine:
You have seen your very last growler of “Exponential Hoppiness” ever to be dispensed. http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=exponential+hoppiness&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

Since I previously stated if I ever saw a growler of “Exponential Hoppiness” for sale on ebay there would never be another growler sold again. Don’t blame me, but you can see who to blame on the above link. As for bottles of “Expo” on ebay, I’m seriously considering never bottling it again. This is not just a personal issue, it’s illegal. The fact that people drove down from LA to make a quick buck and denying the locals the chance to buy some is also just plain wrong.
Bombers of Expo, which sell out in a mater of hours, are in jeopardy, too.

No comments: