Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blind Lady's Opening Set & Alesmith's Extended Hours

The Blind Lady (original post here) is set to open this Friday, January 30th, at 5:00. It's on Adams Avenue in the Normal Heights area of San Diego. It is conveniently located near major freeways - I-8, I-15 and I-805 - and close to North Park. I won't make it to opening weekend, but plan to visit within the next few weeks. I am looking forward to this restaurant and am hoping for a casual, family-friendly environment, good food, and craft beer. Its menu is not yet posted, but I am curious to see it along with the beer list.

I just received an email from AleSmith. It is expanding its hours that will make it easier for me to visit:

Thursdays 2pm-5pm
Fridays 2pm-5pm
Saturdays 1pm-4pm

AleSmith is releasing its My Bloody Valentine sometime over the next few weeks and I want to get a growler fill, as I have never tasted this beer.

No comments: