Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lost My MOJO

My cable network, Cox, dropped the MOJO network today. I read about this on BeerAdvocate last night, but did not think it was scheduled until November 1. Three Sheets was my favorite MOJO show. Its host, Zane Lampley, goes around the world enjoying local drinking customs. I especially like the episodes in Ireland and Belgium that focus on beer. I need to get the series DVD. Apparently there is a fourth season that I hope will be picked up by another cable channel. In the meantime, I can still watch Three Sheets on Hulu.com (thanks BeerAdvocate).

1 comment:

Steve said...

This sucks. I don't get MOJO on DirecTV, but I LOVE Three Sheets. I had to order the DVD's after each season, or watch the new episodes on Hulu.com. Thankfully it sounds like Zane is still going to be shooting the show... wonder what channel will pick it up??