Friday, May 13, 2011

Sculpin Cask At The Linkery

I just got the information below in an email from The Linkery:
* Tonite at 5pm at the Linkery, Ethan is tapping a cask of Sculpin
which is dry-hopped with Citra hops:
http://thelinkery.com/blog/sculpin-dry-hopped-with-citra-hops-yum/
The cask version of Sculpin is the best cask beer I have ever tried.  I am not sure about the dry-hopping with Citra hops, but if you are anywhere near North Park this evening (May 13), you owe it to yourself to stop by The Linkery and get a pint of casked Sculpin.

2 comments:

Steve said...

As someone who hates cask IPAs, I would still have liked to try that. Actually a Nelson on cask at O'Brien's a couple weeks ago which was fairly easy to drink.

Beer Rover said...

I never "got" the whole cask beer fascination until I had Sculpin on cask, and it was like a door opened and I finally understood what the fuss was all about. Nelson on cask sounds pretty good.