Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Alpine's Nelson IPA

I just received Alpine Brewing's Beer New and Views email, and this jumped out:
If you promise not to tell anyone else about this, I’ll let you in on a little secret. This coming Friday, March 6th, at the crack of noon, we will be putting “Nelson IPA” on for growler fills. For the uninitiated, “Nelson IPA” is a golden rye IPA made with Nelson Sauvin hops from New Zealand. At 7% abv, it is quite drinkable and aromatically fragrant, yum. The last batch lasted 4 days.
Sorry, but I had to tell, and I am adjusting my schedule so I can get some Nelson.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to give this a try. Would you be willing to do a beer trade for a growler of this?

Rational Realist said...

I will try. Tomorrow is shaping up busier than I thought from my original post.

Anonymous said...

If you can that would be awesome. Thanks for responding! I'm jealous you get to try all these awesome beers. I'm going to San Diego for a week in the summer. I'll need to stop by a few breweries =)